Skip to content
- § 1 Description of services
- MizzP.net is owned and operated by MizzP. MizzP operates a website where customers can buy videos and / or imagesets in digital format, exclusively for their personal use.
- § 2 Registration
- At this time there is no need for registration on the site to get access.
- This site contains sexually explicit material
unsuitable for minors. Offers are directed exclusively at customers who
are of full age and capable of contracting under the laws of their
national jurisdiction. Customers must be at least 18 years to enter! If
you are under 18 years of age and you do enter, you may be violating
local, state or federal law. Access may be prohibited in certain states or
- The media offered on MizzP are copyrighted to MizzP
or that of the individual right owners. The media may only be used on the
user’s own PC. Swapping, sale or publication of the media is strictly
forbidden and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- § 4 Liability
- The content of our websites is checked thoroughly. Though, we cannot assume liability for completeness and accuracy. MizzP is excluding any liability for damages, resulting from direct or indirect use of this homepage. MizzP is not liable for content of external links. Liability for content of linked pages from this homepage is exclusively assumed by their respective operators.
- § 5 Service availability
- The provider operates its services with the highest possible reliability and availability. However, the provider does not accept responsibility for these services being available non-stop, that the requested connection can be made at any time or that data will be stored under all circumstances. No right exists to regular update of online services. The websites with the offer may be temporarily inaccessible due to technical malfunctions, maintenance and force majeure without giving rise to a user claim against the provider. This applies especially to the offers of third parties integrated into the given offer which the provider cannot influence! MizzP cannot influence the offers of third parties. In the event that MizzP is forced by force majeure or official order or court ruling to stop its services in part or in full, MizzP shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages or collateral damages arising therefrom.
- § 6 Assignment of use of services to third parties or minors
- The user hereby accepts full liability for all activities s/he performs on MizzP.net. In particular the user may not provide, make available or allow access to the purchased files or access data to third parties! The subscriber must use his/her best efforts to ensure that his/her purchased files or access data is not made available to third parties, even by accident, especially to minors! In this case the provider shall not be liable if services are used by minors.
- § 7 Severability Clause
- In the event any of the provisions of these General Commercial Terms and User Conditions is or becomes legally ineffective in whole or in part or later lose effectiveness in whole or in part, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Lawful provisions having the closest intention from the economic perspective shall be used in place of the ineffective regulations. The same shall apply if it is shown that these General Commercial Terms and User Conditions contain omissions in the regulations. In the event of uncertainty, the parties agree that the regulation which is closest to the goal of these regulations shall be applied.
- § 8 Jurisdiction
- Danish law is applicable for any legal proceedings resulting from these General Commercial Terms and User Conditions.
error: Content is protected !!